Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who Am I?

This blog will mainly discuss about managing your money, and before that. I would like to introduce my self, so you know my background etc. So....

Hello, my name is Al , 28 years, and my earning is $30000/month. I got my bachelor degree in multimedia in 2005, (i shud have graduated in 2003, well...I'm very lazy). I'm just an ordinary boy from Indonesia who have a big dream for my future.

Right now, I still live in my parent's house and still driving a 2005 SUV that cost me $20000 2 years ago. Wearing a $1200 watch and $200 wallet. I live an "ok" live. Go to church every sunday, but still making the same "sin". I can't be prefect, I try my best to be a blessing for all of the people around me. And still want to make many new businesses.

Why I'm telling all of this to you guys? Because, I want to let you know that I came from an ordinary family, not so poor not so rich, I'm not so clever (graduate after 5 years in Uni) ...sooo ordinary. =)

I will share my story about my life, from $0/month to $30.000/month and still increasing!!! =D. How did I do it, and how many failures happen along the way.

Sorry about the "bad" english hahaha, must be because of my "laziness" in australia. I got "P" almost for all of my subjects.

I hope what I will share here with you will be a blessing for you guys and I hope that I can be as transparent as I wanna be =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment