Monday, December 7, 2009

Increase in earning might Increase your spending too

Today I just hired a new driver. I hope he can make my day easier. I've been looking for a driver since 4 months ago. But I couldn't just post an ad on the news paper, because I want a driver that can be trusted.

Sometimes we just think that if we earn US$1000/month then we got US$12000 for 1 year. We forgot many factors behind that earning. It's a human nature to spend more when they earn more. So when you have a goal and a plan, please also get 10% or 15% from your earning before you set it.

So if you get $1000/month, probably you will only save $850 max, it might be less. It depend on how your spending habit is.

You could move back a few years, and see that what are the things that you won't buy at that time, and what about now? Maybe at that time, you won't spend $20 on food, but now it's a different story.

So as your earning goes up, your spending will also goes up too. So just be careful. =)

Cheers,
Moneykid

0 comments:

Post a Comment