Saturday, December 12, 2009

Good idea and how to remember and do it?

Do you guys remember when you have this great idea, and you want to write it, but you don't have the time. Maybe the time is not right for you, and you postpone it until you forgot about it.
2. The benefit

We all have great ideas, after all we created by the most creative God in the universe. But sometimes we forgot things, we might have it now, but we might forgot when we try to recall about it.

It's important to put your ideas into action. Dozen ideas only cost you a penny. Do you understand? Even if you have so many brilliant ideas, but you never put action into it. It will all become meaningless.

This is how do it. I always have something to write down with me, everywhere I go. For me I have my blackberry device. For some of you guys, you might want to have a notebook. So every time I have something creative, I write an email to my self. But I only put few points that will make me remember.

This is the template that I use:
1. What you want to talk about
2. The benefit of the topic
3. The application

Example
1. Be on time
2. People will look me differently
3. Put a reminder for meetings.

That's all I want to share today, I hope it can be a blessing for you guys,

Cheers,
MoneyKid

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

0 comments:

Post a Comment